As part of our Management Academy we are running a full day course on the 7 most important management tools. As part of this course the vivacious Alistair Williams will be exploring the key elements that help make highly effective managers.
He will help you apply simple but effective tools which will improve performance and productivity.
This is an energising and practical session which makes for a great introduction to Management or can prove a useful refresher course for those who feel they have lost their mojo!
To ensure you are not overwhelmed and to help you make the most out of this fun but intense course, we have broken it down into sections:
1. Continuous improvement ,It’s a journey not a destination
2. Marathon vs. sprint, Prioritise your time,
3. Be assertive, everything is negotiable – honestly
4. Delegation, trust and check,
5. Contingency planning – What if…
6. KPI’s Trend and absolute
7. Know your numbers – efficiency, utilisation and maintaining profitability
To ensure we can complete your SDS funding application on time, can you please send us the names of the delegates that you would like to attend by 31st May 2012.
The total cost of this course is £800 per person (all course materials supplied),we offer our Simple HR clients a 50% discount. If you qualify for an additional50% discount from the Scottish Government * then the net cost to you will be £200, saving you £600 per person.