HR value calculator

Value Calculator

Click here to calculate the value Simple HR could add to your business

Latest Blog


We have prepared a guidance and support package. This offers you all the advice and support you need to deal with the ongoing outbreak in the workplace. You don’t need to worry about keeping up to date with any changes issu...


Click Here

Employing Staff from Outside the EU

Looking to employ someone from outside of the EU? You need to make sure you dot the i’s and cross the t’s! This is a complex area and expensive if you get it wrong.

Firstly, you need an Employer Sponsorship Licence, recruit foreign workers without this and you are looking at a fine of £10,000 per employee and up to two years imprisonment.

Things to remember; you are responsible for the following:

Ensure that your business is licensed to hire migrants and that you comply with the current immigration regulations.

Issue certificates to foreign workers to allow the employee to apply for clearance to the UK.

Ensure that any foreign worker employed by your business is fully compliant with UK immigration law.

The home office does conduct spot checks on UK employers who hire foreign workers. Employers found to be in violation of their licence or employing workers who are not complying with the current immigration regulations may face criminal penalties.

For the month of September we will be covering the following topics: Skilled Workers, Tier 2 Visas, paperwork and the pro’s & con’s.

If you have any specific questions or topics you would like us to cover why not contact us at

, , , , , , , , , ,

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply