We understand this is a very difficult time for businesses with the recent outbreak of Coronavirus. It is difficult to keep up to date with the ever-changing guidelines and rules that are issued by the government.
Therefore, we have prepared a guidance and support package. This offers you all the advice and support you need to deal with the ongoing outbreak in the workplace. You don’t need to worry about keeping up to date with any changes issued by the government as we will do all of this for you.
We have access to all the latest employment legal updates from the government and our professional registered body.
Included in the support package is;
• A guidance sheet with all the most frequently asked questions and advice.
• A pack of letter templates that you may need should the business have to make difficult decision to close or reduce staff working hours.
• Letter templates for staff reminding their responsibilities and rules and guidance that has been issued by the government.
• We will provide you with regular updates that are issued by government, ACAS and Chartered Institute for Professional Development.
• In addition, you will have unlimited access to telephone and email support with myself.
• You will receive support throughout the whole outbreak period and guidance with every difficult decision you have up to make, even if you have to consider redundancies.
If you would like us to provide you with this support, please reply upon receipt of this email and we will add you to our Coronavirus Support Advisory Service. There will be a very small one of fee of £150 to cover our cost that we would request is paid upfront.
Finally, we are here to help so please do not hesitate to contact me on email@example.com.